BYE BYE EVERYONE

Hello everyone,

How are you? If you ask me, I am a little bit tired and sad. The reason why I am sad is because this is the last post I share on my blog. Yes, we have literally come to the end of the spring semester. This means it is the end of my third year as an Elt student at Marmara University. Next year, I will be a pre-service teacher that's why I am excited these days.

When it comes to the reason why I am tired, I am tired because I am in my final week. I must admit that this year was too tough for me and my friends. Is the third year the most difficult year at university? I guess so.

This blog is very precious for me. Because for the last two years, I have been writing in each week. It is like a diary of my university life and of my two different courses. I took Educational course last year and this term I took Material Design. Both of the courses enlightened me about the importance of the technology in EFL/ESL classes. I learned so many things. I appreciate my teacher for everything she taught us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGMENTED REALITY

DIGITAL STORYTELLING