FLIPPED GRAMMAR TEACHING

Hi there,

Today, I am here to inform you of something beyond tratidional grammar teaching. What is that? Actually, you are familiar to that. It is all about flipping your class. In my last post, I mentioned about flipped vocabulary teaching video. Today, I will talk about flipped grammar teaching videos.




Grammar teaching is what we want to do implicitly. Instead of spending time to lecture a grammatical structure during the class time, filming a video that our can watch at home or somewhere else apart from the classroom is a beneficial way. 

For the grammar teaching video, I worked with Ayşe and Hazal as I did in my last project. As our target audience is not young learners, creating the video was easier than creating our vocabulary video. We chose to teach "obligation and prohibition (have to, must)". I loved it. 

We used "Animaker" for creating our video. As we are more experienced now, creating the video lasted less time than our first try which is flipped vocabulary teaching video. Unfortunately, Animaker didn't allow me to download the video:( So, I am sharing the link of our video. https://app.animaker.com/animo/uS0sZfpTEo6KQBEX/


After creating our video, we also prepared an activity on Wordwall for our students. I really liked our activity. Here is the link of it.  https://wordwall.net/resource/16974599 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGMENTED REALITY

DIGITAL STORYTELLING

BYE BYE EVERYONE