INFOGRAPHIC

HELLO EVERYONE,


what is infographic ile ilgili görsel sonucu"
                                                             click here:

Do you know what infographic is ?

Infografic (Information Graphic) is a visual representation of information or data such as a diagram or chart. It makes the data easily understandable. Infografics are more likely to be read than standart articles. Due to the fact that it is visual,it is more permanent.

For our educational technologies lesson, our teacher wanted us to create an infograpich about Web 2.0 Tools. I chose 3 tools that I frequently use. These tools are Edmodo,Blogger and Tureng. First I gave some information about each tool and then i mentioned their affordances and constraints.

For this project, I used the "Pictochart". If you ask me Pictochart is app which is easier to use. I loved it. I'm leaving my infographic below.


Loading...
Loading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGMENTED REALITY

DIGITAL STORYTELLING

BYE BYE EVERYONE